Generously pigmented light gold stamping polish.
- 5 ml or 0.17 oz. size
- Brush applicator
- "5 Free" ingredients
"5-free" is a wonderful thing!
CAMPHOR: In rare cases, camphor can cause liver damage when applied to skin. And nail biters be warned— it’s been linked to seizures when ingested.
DIBUTYL PHTHALATE: An endocrine disruptor, dibutyl phthalate is toxic to the reproductive system, and can effect a baby boy’s genitalia development. Plus, it’s been linked to obesity.
FORMALDEHYDE: A known carcinogen that can also cause organ and immune system toxicity, formaldehyde is an ingredient to avoid at all costs.
FORMALDEHYDE RESIN: This formaldehyde derivative may not be as toxic, but it’s a known allergen, and can cause skin irritations, as well as eye and lung irritation (and we know we all inhale some nail-polish fumes when we’re swiping on color).
TOLUENE: Toluene not only impairs breathing and can cause nausea, but it’s also toxic to the nervous system, can cause developmental damage to a fetus and is linked to malignant lymphoma.
Ingredients: Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid / Neopentyl Glycol / Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Benzophenone-1. May contain: Mica, Silica, Silver, Tin Oxide, CI 15850, CI 15880, CI 19140, CI 60725, CI 77000, CI 77491, CI 77510, CI77266, CI77891.