PREempt® Ready To Use Disinfectant Cleaner
Designed to have exceptional cleaning performance, germicidal efficacy, health & safety and environmental sustainability, PREempt™ RTU Disinfectant Cleaner Solution works to ensure user, protocol and product compliance with fast contact times and broad-spectrum efficacy. PREempt RTU utilizes AHP®, a patented synergistic blend of commonly used ingredients that when combined with low levels of hydrogen peroxide dramatically increase its germicidal potency and cleaning performance. PREempt RTU products are ideal for cleaning and disinfecting environmental surfaces in pharmaceutical cleanrooms and laboratory areas.
- Virucidal: 3 minutes
- Bactericidal: 3 minutes
- Fungicidal: 3 minutes
- Tuberculocidal: 3 minutes
- Broad-Spectrum Non-Food Sanitizing: 30 seconds
See reference sheet and label for complete list of pathogenic organisms, additional features, and claims.
- Ideal for use on environmental surfaces in pharmaceutical and life science cleanrooms, labs, and other cGMP facilities (meets USP 797 requirements)
- Ideal for cleaning and disinfection of areas and surfaces including Secondary Engineering Controls (Ante Rooms and Buffer Zones) and Primary Engineering Controls (BSC, CACI, CAI, LAFS, LAFW, and RABS), work surfaces and other non-porous surfaces
- PREempt RTU has easy to use formats with no mixing or measuring required
- Designed for use as a daily cleaner and disinfectant; use at the beginning or end of each shift to clean counters and work surfaces
- Ideal for daily cleaning of floors in buffer area, ante-area, and segregated compounding area
- Effective against a broad spectrum of bacteria and viruses in 1 minute (US product only; see reference sheet for complete list of pathogenic organisms, additional features, and claims)
We Also Recommend
PREempt® HLD5 Disinfectant